[Namron] Happy Holidays!

Pukhta Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Dec 22 22:30:31 PST 2008

an empty jug of fortified egg-nog? and a gnome?? and some pool noodles?!?
Yes indeed fond fond memories. (took all next morning to get the
egg-nog off the spokes of the wheelchair)

SHUTUP! I was the overtly large gnome! Sheesh ...

I am super happy to see Lots of Love from a Lord named Lance!

Couldn't o' shared it better myself,
Pooky ~ Avatar of Love

Post Scriptum: "Have a good time too, Lance!"
Posting a Post Post Scriptum: "I know Shameless, I've partied with
Shameless, I am Honored to call Shameless my Friend. Lance you sir,
are no Shameless!"
{Hey, not that there's anything wrong with that} - Sir Seinfeld