[Namron] Sewing/A&S Night

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 2 12:23:58 PST 2008

For a brand-new mom, you are very busy - lol.  I'd be delighted to join you.  I have 2 working sewing machines I can bring.  Let me know if you need other things like an iron, ironing board, etc.
 Lady Isobel Margaret de Kirkbryde
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Deputy Herald, Barony of Namron
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragarðr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock