[Namron] question...

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Tue Dec 2 13:37:43 PST 2008

Hey Deenie Beanie-

Bell ringing is out this season... Get a keyboard and play holiday tunes, like the guy at the mall here... Or maybe the cello? Roflmao, I took photos of him because it was so cool. *grins and giggles* That's a really neat idea and if it were a Saturday or a Sunday, I'd be happy to help. Give me a call and let me know if y'all pick a day...

One should as a rule respect public opinion in so far as is necessary to avoid starvation and to keep out of prison, but anything that goes beyond this is voluntary submission to an unnecessary tyranny, and is likely to interfere with happiness in all kinds of ways. -Bertrand Russell