[Namron] question...

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Sun Dec 7 06:51:12 PST 2008

Barat & I always pick a child's name from the Christmas tree for needy
families that they have in Sooner Fashion Mall, but that's not really
volunteering, per se.  I would love to help by volunteering
somewhere.  I would like it, if it was something indoors though like
serving people a meal or delivering toys/food to children.

Let me know what you decide to do.  I will try to help out.

Jacqueline Reynolds