[Namron] Light Fighting Equipment.

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:27:49 PST 2008

Interested in tools, agricultural equipment, trailers, firearms, crossbows, antiques and whatever might be unusual. WIll take cash if forced (LOL)
The rapiers were constructed from several sources and have exremely good blades....(don't know how to spell Henway properly. They are extremely ornate and in mint condition, as are the parrying daggers. The buckler show some wear, but the gorgets are perfect as are the masks. The rapiers are matched in grip, hilt and blade and have 42" blades. The hilts and grips alone cost over $250 each and the blades were over $100 each.