[Namron] Light Fighting Equipment.

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 07:51:00 PST 2008

Please forgive the time it took me to reply. I have been rather harried of late, but I want you to know that I have never had a friend such as you and you are to be cherished and appreciated by not just me, but everyone you meet. You are a rare person and truly one of the treasures of the Earth. I believe that if you picked up a piece of lead and simply radiated your enormous love it would become a golden nugget.
Your friend until the stars fall from the sky and then a few centuries past that;
Cormac