[Namron] Elric and Dominique's Christmas Party

dracwin at cox.net dracwin at cox.net
Fri Dec 19 19:27:35 PST 2008

All,

Remember that our family Christmas party is tomorrow (Saturday) at 7 PM. We would love to see everyone if you can make it. There is a pot-luck food spread and BYOB. Father Christmas will be there so please bring a wrapped gift for your child(ren) with their names on it if they are coming with you. There is also a Nice/Dirty Santa gift stealing exchange. If you want to participate bring a nice (not gag) gift worth approximately $20. It should be something you would be happy to get.

We are located at 12013 Camelot Drive in NW Oklahoma City. The nearest intersection is NW 122nd and May Avenue. From there go East on 122nd to the 2nd street on the South/right side. This is just before the church. Turn South/right and go about 3 blocks. We are on the West/right side of the street. There are Christmas lights on the house and a couple of lighted reindeer in the yard.

Note: The second right off 122nd is Camelot Drive but beware, the first one is Camelot Court. Also, if you make it to the stop light at Greystone Ave you have passed our street.

We hope to see you here! Whether you can make it or not... Everyone have a wonderful holiday season.

Elric and Dominique