[Namron] Namron Officer's Meeting--Dec. 31

David Reynolds oldblue_ at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 25 09:35:58 PST 2008

I cannot make a 5:30, can we push it to 6:00 or 6:15?

From: jacqueline_reynolds at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:34:14 -0600Subject: [Namron] Namron Officer's Meeting--Dec. 31

After talking with the B&B and all of the officers, I have decided to schedule an officer's meeting on Dec. 31 @ 5:30 pm.  The meeting will be held at my house located at 1333 Ann's Place, Moore, OK 73160.   We will be discussing Namron's budget for 2009, as well as, upcoming events & any other business that the officers might want to discuss.  Officers...please have in mind any budget requests you have for your office.  Deputy officers are welcome to attend & listen to the meeting as well.If you need directions and/or a map to my house, please let me know & I'll send you a map via e-mail.  You can also call me (405-401-3105) & I'll direct you here from your location.______________________Lady Jacqueline ReynoldsIncoming Seneschal--Namron