[Namron] Sewing Class

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 7 23:21:15 PST 2008

Greetings One and All

Sunday Feb. 10 at 1pm we start anew series of classes This one we will be covering Undergarments And Coat arty dresses and tunics.  We will try to cut out Pantie loons and chemise and a Coat arty.  How much we get done will depend on the crowd and how long they want to work.
Materials needed will be white Broad Cloth twice your hight and twice your length from waste to be low knee plus white islet lace for trim.
For Coat arty you need 2 pieces of different color linen or broadcloth each piece the length  you want  plus sleeve length.
Has been suggested that we make white aprons for med Faire we will discuss this also.

Don't for get the Kingdom  A & S event in Tulsa this Saturday where you will be able to see the crafters of our kingdom show their projects we hope to see lots of you there getting ideas so you can submit your at later event.

Those interested Med Faire planning meeting is Monday the 11 th at  Denny's in Norman off I 35, 2535 W. Main Street,

Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus