[Namron] change in Heavy Fighter Practices

Terry Daniels tldaniels_1 at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 12 15:50:44 PST 2008

As our Baron stated in a earlier post ... it's an attempt to get more people out not just fighters and "socialize" with everyone in the barony, like the days of old.     As for if we have actually recruted anyone from a park practice?  a diffinate YES, even though it may not look like it, if some of the other fighters could speak up as to if they also were introduced to the SCA from a fighter practice in a public place (if they still remember, you might not want to ask one that has a lot of dents in their helm).    We don't know if it will be perminate or not yet, but for the time being, it's worth a try.     Yes it is not nearly as conveniant though,  we'll see what happens.

Lord Terrance Daniel