[Namron] We have a new grandbaby!

Marion Makkingze johnsonds17991 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:25:49 PST 2008

Greetings to all:  Yesterday, Feb. 16, at 2pm our son and his wife became
parents for the 4th time.  Our 2nd granddaughter, Jolene Mary Jalaska
Johnson ( we call her Mary) was born.  She weighed 3 lbs. 13 oz. and is 17
inches long.  She is happy and healthy, was kicking and cooing and looking
around when I saw her today.  Mom, Dad, big brothers, Dakota and Hunter, and
big sister, Faith are doing well.
HL Thomas Quilliam and Lady Marion Makkingze
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2:39 PM