[Namron] ISO Aethelston and stuff.

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Thu Feb 21 07:56:29 PST 2008

Hi everyone,

I missed a call from Aethelston recently and accidentally deleted the msg from my cell phone.  Can someone give me a contact phone number for him so I can return the call?

Michaella and I tried to make tuesday's meeting after her lamaze class, but I guess everyone had just left by the time we got to Denny's.  We were really sorry to have missed everyone!  Her due date has been moved up to March 25th so we are officially on Baby Watch now!

We still have the Walls of Namron and the Namron Banner at Bjornsstead.  I'm not sure what day's Bjorn is taking off for Michaella's due date, but it's possible that we may actually be able to come help set up the walls and such...I'll have to get back with ya'll on that.

As to the kitchen, I have a big box of sugar packets (like a BIG BOX) that I'd be willing to donate for the coffee and tea and things if that would help.  I'm trying to complete a dress so that a friend of mine can wear my other one, so I'm hoping to have a guest at Med faire with us.  We've really missed seeing everyone and we're so looking forward to the faire!

Also, has anyone seen or heard from Grimm of Skorragardr?  We've lost touch with him and his family when my old e-mail went kaput and I really need to talk to his Lady before Med Faire...if someone could get his e-mail address to me that would be great!

And, Ulfie, THANKS for changing my picture on the website!!!! (I know, vanity...it's a horrible thing to have....lol)

Anyhooo....miss you guys....hope to see you soon!

Samarrah