[Namron] Still here and alive, but also looking for.....

bardessofthested at cox.net bardessofthested at cox.net
Sat Feb 2 23:38:34 PST 2008

Greetings all!

I wanted to drop a note to you guys to let you know, oh yes, I"m still alive and kicking, LOL!  I've been away a lot lately due to mundane stupidity and then some.  Hopefully in this upcoming season I can be around a little more to see everyone.

But, in the meantime, I need to talk to two very special peoples, and can't seem to find them anywhere.  : \

Has anyone seen or heard from Soyna Naylor, SCA name Sybil, or heard from Todd Taylor, friend of Pooky?  I am in need of these people not just because of needing talk and such, but because I miss these two people very much.  They have disapeared from my life and I am mourning that loss very deeply.

If anyone has a way to get ahold of them, please have them contact me?  My contact number and correct emal address for regular contact is below for whomever's use.  Oh, and in case it's an issue, if they need to call collect to reach me, tell them feel free!  They mean that much to me and much much more.

Thanks to all!

Yours in the Dream,
Lady Ailis

405-301-4257