[Namron] Archery challenge

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Tue Feb 5 21:21:01 PST 2008

Well, we were called out.  The Shire of Gate's Edge has challenged us to
an archery competition over the course of the next year.

We will submit IKAC Scores ("What's that, Adena?" "That's Interkingdom
Archery Competition where you shoot a bunch of arrows at different
ranges and some are time rounds.")

We will compete against them in the total number of scores submitted (so
every score, even bad ones, counts), and we will average everyone's top
three scores and have our best three shooters against their best three.

Practice is still on Sundays at 4 p.m., but I'm open to us moving a
little earlier if necessary. Archers, please let me know what you think.
We have been shooting at four to allow time for fighter practices, but
with rapier practice there it isn't as much a problem.

So please come out and shoot, and I'll submit the IKAC scores to the
IKAC scorekeeper and to Eadric down in Gate's Edge.  At the end of the
year we will see who comes out on top!

Master Ulf