[Namron] Request for assistance

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Feb 7 17:31:43 PST 2008

I would be happy to help with the note-taking at any meeting I attend.  I’ve
only missed a couple of meetings in the last two years.  I’ve been told I
have very legible handwriting also.  Let me know, if you still want and/or
need the help.

Lady Jacqueline

Or, do you think the Podcast script will be good enough for your needs?  Let
me know what you think.

  _____