[Namron] Wisdom of Love - from a cartoon

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 14 17:43:30 PST 2008

Pepe LePew's pick-up lines:

“You are my peanut, I am your brittle!”

· “Where are you, my little gumbo of chicken ? Your French fried shrimp is sizzling for you.”

· “Permit me to introduce myself, I am your new lover.”

· “Where are you, my little object of art? I am here to collect you.”

· “Is it possible to be too attractive?”

· “You know, most men would get discouraged by now fortunately for you, I am not most men!”

· “You stop resisting me, bebe, and I’ll stop resisting you.”

· “You are the corned beef, and I am the cabbage. The corned beef is nothing without the cabbage.”

· “The game of love is never called on account of darkness, my little midnight snack."

Happy Pooky Day,
ME

Adopting an attitude of universal responsibility is essentially a personal matter. The real test of compassion is not what we say in abstract discussions but how we conduct ourselves in daily life.
-His Holiness the Dalai Lama, "Imagine All the People"