[Namron] Med Fair Hospitality Update

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Feb 20 13:31:25 PST 2008

Here is an update from Lady Una Carleton who is overseeing this year's
Hospitality Tent.

Wolfgang

Greetings

I'm asking that you give out the list of what we need for Med Faire

Med Faire Menu

Breakfast

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

Stuffed Biscuits

80Stuffed Biscuits

80 Stuffed Biscuits

80 Stuffed Biscuits

Nut breads  5 a day for total of 15 for the weekend

Nut breads  5day

Nut breads  5day

Nut breads  5day

     Banana nut

     Other Bread with out nuts

     Carrot Bread

Coffee & Tea

Coffee & Tea

Coffee & Tea

Coffee & Tea

     Tub of butter

Should last 2 days

Tub of butter

Tub of butter

     Sugar and Cremora Artificial Sweetener Packages

Lunch

Beef Brisket  50 # for 3 days

est 15# a day

16 1/2 #

16 1/2 #

16 1/2 #

Chilli beans

3 Gal 1day

3 Gal 1day

Chicken Rice Soup

12 Qts 1day

12 Qts 1day

Pickled Eggs

3 Gal 1day

1 Gal

1 Gal

1 Gal

Pickles

4 Gal 1day

Oranges

est 15#

5#

5#

5#

Chopped onions

5#

Drinks    Gallons depending on heat

Gator Aid , Water, ect

Cheese Sliced and Shredded

10 lbs each

Carrots

6#

2#

2#

2#

Bread Loaves     5 a  day total of 15 for 3 days

Cookies  15 dozen

5 dozen

5 dozen

5 dozen

 And specify we are making a few changes to see if this works better and
there not so much waste also we don't have to worry about food poisoning, we
would like to have things for Friday and not so much on Sunday.
Breakfast will be grab and run foods.
Foods should be ready to serve so workers can grab and run if need be.
We are asking that you bring your feast gear this year and use it.
I hope to be at your next meeting and we will pass sign up sheets around for
foods needed and for help especially those who can help on Friday.
I was asked if the cheese cake man is coming this year his treat was
unexpected and enjoyed by many.
No token no food this year you will be greeted at the door also no children
in food tent with out parent with a token.

Lady Una Carleton
a_silverswan at yahoo.com