[Namron] [Fwd: THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL & the SCA]

Kionna Peebles kionnap1 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 22 12:54:27 PST 2008

I would be interested in helping out however the only attire i have is either venetian or middle eastern.  Let me know if you would like my assistance for wednesday night it sounds like a lot of fun.

Kheoniia

From: shalon_reynolds at hotmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:38:41 -0600Subject: Re: [Namron] [Fwd: THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL & the SCA]

We don't have the Tudor garb, but my husband would make a pretty dashing Henry VIII, lol.... Adelheid

Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:07:14 -0600From: eppersos at oge.comTo: baron at namron.ansteorra.org; namron at lists.ansteorra.orgSubject: Re: [Namron] [Fwd: THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL & the SCA]

We would probably be interested.  How many people are they wanting?  It sounds like they're thinking 3-6 people.  Aonghas has a couple of outfits that would do for the older Henry VIII.

Annabelle

This sounds like a good opportunity.  How many people are interested?  Anyone have some extra Tudor garb?Baron Donnchadh-------- Original Message --------