[Namron] Fw: Mr & Mrs Robert "Nick" Harlow (Samantha)

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 22 11:51:24 PST 2008

Hello everyone,
Some of you may not know but my daughter, Samantha and Bobby/Haldor's son, Nick, were married a couple of weekends ago in San Antonio where Nick is stationed.
Due to his getting orders to Japan for three years, them moving up his departure date and the fact that they were refusing him leave to marry in Oklahoma, the wedding set for August 2008...then March 2008 were both canceled and we drove/flew in for a quick wedding. It was still beautiful and they were very happy. After marrying in the Courthouse Chapel, we all walked down the Riverwalk to our restaurant among cheering from the boats. All in all, it turned out more wonderful then we expected.
My Mom sent this picture and it is one of the best. I will be working on pictures between school and work etc for their announcements. Here also is the link to some more of the pictures that they took. The rest will be put up sometime this week.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12054194@N05/sets/72157603948795810/
Jennifer Manning Cinocco/Lady Lucrezia di Gilead

Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2008 6:03:40 PM
Subject: Mr & Mrs Robert "Nick" Harlow (Samantha)

Here they are.  Nick is quiet, calm and loves Sami.  Sami is bubbly and loves Nick.  Beginning of a happy story...

Love, Anne/Mom/Nana

Looking for last minute shopping deals?