[Namron] calligraphy/charter painting

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 14:14:25 PST 2008

Greetings all!
Just a note to remind you that we are having calligraphy class and charter painting at my house 15601 Camellia, Oklahoma City, Ok 73170 this Tuesday at 7 ish. I have new charters just acquired from the northern regional so we have a variety of things to paint. I also have paints, brushes, and calligraphy pens to loan, so if you do not have your own come anyway.
 To get to my house take your best route to SW 149th and Western and continue south on Western. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. I am the yellow house with the brown door and the maroon Dodge Ram and the silver Hyundai Sonata.
I look forward to seeing you all then!
Caterina