[Namron] PBS Program

fynreswolf at aol.com fynreswolf at aol.com
Mon Feb 25 13:45:52 PST 2008

 I was there and singed a release, I know that he said he was getting all the releases he needed. I don't know what that means exactly but if the person now objecting signed a release that's it. My understanding is that it can only be rescinded if the person objecting is able to show a deliberate attempt to cause deliberate harm.? I thought that the film was one f the best examples of a college film I have ever scene.

Ld Terric

"Once you have pulled the pin from Mr. Grenade he is no longer your friend"