[Namron] THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Mon Feb 25 15:02:52 PST 2008

Ok...I got me and a friend on the list!  Can't wait to see everyone!

Sami

From: variglog at sbcglobal.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:55:12 -0600Subject: [Namron] THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL

YIKES!

His Excellency has just asked me to oversee our appearance at The Other Boleyn Girl premier this Wednesday (27 FEB).

I spoke with Ryan Baker who is in charge of the promotions for the premier and he asked for up to 15 folks from Namron, Skorragardr and Wiesenfeuer  to be on hand in Tudor garb to provide lobby ambience as the crowd enters and to hand out T-Shirts.  He in turn will contact the theatre to make sure seats are held for that group.  Ryan asked we arrive between 6 and 6:15, as the doors will open about 6:30.  And he will try to arrange for a place where we can change into garb ahead of time (I know I will need an assistant to help put on my Royal Guard outfit).

Right!  If you are interested, please call Ryan direct at 848-6800 x. 323 so he can get you on the list.

And if anyone needs a ride, I will have an extra seat, and plan to leave Norman about 5:30.

Wolfgang

Dear Cameron, Shawn, and Kim:

Hi all!  I don’t know if you’ll remember us – Moroch – but we’re a marketing company here in Oklahoma City that handles promotions and publicity for upcoming films.  You guys were kind enough to help us out with ERAGON in the December of 2006.

We’re doing a screening of THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL, based on Philippa Gregory’s first in a series of novels about romance and intrigue during the English reformation, this coming Wednesday, February 27th, at the Harkins Bricktown 16, 7:30PM.  We’ve got a box of tee-shirts – half of them are green and read “Team Anne” and half are red and read “Team Mary,” as in the Boleyn sisters (obviously).  I think it’d be great to have three or four of your members, in full historical regalia, at the screening to hand out these tee-shirts to our attendees and get them to root for one team or another.  Plus, it’d be great to get a Henry VIII, since his look is so iconic.

The costumes in the film were designed by Sandy Powell, the Academy Award-winning designer who has done past historical films including SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE, INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE, GANGS OF NEW YORK, and EDWARD II.

Obviously, we can provide reserved seating for your members.

The Wiki on the film is here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Other_Boleyn_Girl_%28film%29
The trailer can be viewed here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/theotherboleyngirl/ (QuickTime)

Feel free to write or give me a call at my office – 405.848.6800, extension 323.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,Ryan BakerPromotions Account ExecutiveMOROCHYOUR BRAND WINS405 848 6800 x323   office