[Namron] MEDIEVAL LECTURE SERIES Reminder

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 26 05:57:35 PST 2008

Last week the lecture was about religion, mostly focusing on the monastic movement.

This week it is on London in the Time of Chaucer.

I thought they were informative.  I'm going again tonight.

Melisande

From: variglog at sbcglobal.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 19:14:06 -0600Subject: [Namron] MEDIEVAL LECTURE SERIES Reminder

Just a quick reminder of the Medieval Experience Lecture Series Tuesday, 26 FEB at OU.  From what I understand registration is required to attend and that can be handled by calling 325-3488.  The lectures are at the OCCE Forum Building which is just south of the main campus, and according to the brochure, Art is this week’s topic.

“A free seminar that explores the history, religion, art, architecture and music of the Middle Ages will be at 5 p.m. in the Thurman J. White Forum, 1704 Asp Ave.  For more information, call Linda Linn at 288-2536” – from the Oklahoma Daily.

Linda said there is about a one hour lecture followed by up to 60 minutes for Q&A.

You can look at the brochure by heading over to http://medievalfair.org/08-senior_seminars_medievalBro.pdf

Wolfgang