[Namron] Video

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Tue Feb 26 06:24:21 PST 2008

Gwyneth you are BRILLIANT!!!!  That is an AWESOME Idea!!!!!  I'd be more than happy to answer phones for PBS...and we should definately wear our prettiest garb....:o)Sami

From: Lindseybellam at aol.comDate: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 02:04:21 -0500To: namron at ansteorra.orgSubject: [Namron] Video

Thank goodness for level headed people like Monique, she is so right. The more we talk about this idiocy the more value we give who ever complained. I know that I find it very hard to conceive of people who will do something like this just to make life difficult for the rest of us. Never picked up that particular bias. So keep up the good thoughts and help everyone have a good time. Here is another good thought, how about seeing if  OETA would like us to answer the telephones for them one evening during sweeps month when people call in to pledge donations, it would give us some great free publicity and might help them as well - Mistress Gwyneth of Ramsey Mere, Baroness Namron