[Namron] The Other Boelyn Girl

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Wed Feb 27 10:38:08 PST 2008

It depends on which theater we go to, for me.  It will be showing at the
Hollywood theater in Norman starting 2/29, at 1:15, 4:05, 7:00 and 9:40.
I would be interested in going, I'm not sure about Aonghas, and I doubt
that Merlin (Alan) wants to see it at all.

Let me know which showing the group decides on.

Annabelle