[Namron] Attention Fiber Artisans..clean wool available from a hand spinner

Jen Massey knightsmount at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 28 17:50:06 PST 2008

Polypay Fleece for sale from WA
Posted by: "Robert & Sandra" solacefarmfiber at yahoo.com   solacefarmfiber
Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:16 pm (PST)

POLYPAY FLEECES FOR SALE $3 A POUND PLUS SHIPPING FROM 99006

FLEECES ARE CREAMY WHITE WITH 3 TO 4 INCH CRIMPY STAPLE.

This fiber is a dream to spin and felts beautifully. All fleeces are
from unblanketed animals and have been skirted by a hand spinner (me).

Cleaning out the fiber loft getting ready to shear in March. All these
fleeces were shorn in 2007 and stored in my fiber loft waiting for me to
get to make them into roving. We shear 100+ head every year and 10 are
all that is left.