[Namron] Adena what is ...?

vujadea200 at aol.com vujadea200 at aol.com
Tue Feb 5 10:39:30 PST 2008

lets see if I can answer this at least partially correct...

The jewish Mothers of Namron are those that help those less fortunate. They lead, feed and clothe those that need it? (Your too skinny, EAT!! EAT!!)?

umm, as for holders of the spoon, I know that Abdullah and Annabelle wear the spoon with pride, and forgive me, but I am unsure of the other holders.? (it isnt on the namron OP, I checked!!!)?

And I am doing fine!!? we miss the pooky!!!

Adena