[Namron] Request for assistance

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 06:42:22 PST 2008

>Maybe someone will see my post (or IVO will see this post) and
>give you the link to this wonderful site.

:)

The Blackfeather News can be found at

Blackfeathernews.hailmog.org

I am trying to cut a show after the last populace meeting each month,
so that will usually be the Friday after Manron's First pop meeting.

ie. -this Friday, God willing.

Also, I usually compile a script to read from when I record. I will
gladly make this (unedited, and NOT proof-read) script available for
download if that would help.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Herald at Large