[Namron] please help

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 7 21:36:31 PST 2008

Blood type????

Ld.Wilhlem von Winkleried

----- Original Message ----
From: "ksullivan6 at cox.net" <ksullivan6 at cox.net>
To: namron at lists.ansteorra.org
Cc: Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com; northern at lists.ansteorra.org; northkeep at lists.ansteorra.org
Sent: Thursday, February 7, 2008 11:06:04 AM
Subject: [Namron] please help

Please help

Some of you may remember my daughter Katrin, you may remember her by her society name Tatiana. She is a single mother of 3 small children, and is in need of blood transfusion. So if you could help my making a donation at the Blood bank in her name it would help. They are talking about at least 4 to 6 pints in the next 2 weeks , and they are talking about a pint every 2 months after that.
Her name is Katrin Williams
Thank you for any help you can give, Mistress Alix Tiberga.

--
Work hard,keep the ceremonies,live peaceably, and unite your hearts.
(Hopi)