[Namron] Raffle at Tribute/WWW

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Tue Feb 12 21:49:06 PST 2008

That's how my raffles work...'Stacia  :-)

Lord Pooky <lord_pooky at hotmail.com> wrote:

How does a raffle work?

You purchase a handful of tickets.
tickets are randomly drawn from a helm.
The ticket holder who is first drawn (and present) gets first choice, and so on until the donated items are gone.

Somethin' like that?

In any case I shall donate a tribute of love to the cause.

Pooky

Two things, to get funding for a bulk order of materials for regalia cloaks for the Centurions, and to help fund the Kingdom coffers to be budgeted where needed...'Stacia

"Epperson, Sheryl" wrote:

What is the raffle raising money for?

Annabelle

I am collecting Items for my upcoming raffle at Tribute/Raffle... :=)

I am asking in region that members of the Royal Family, The Nobility Landed and Court, members of the Peerage, and members of the polled fighting orders, to gift me something they have made, had made or used, for the table... I will be selling tickets for $1 of donation/ticket... :-)

I have asked some out region Centurions or their significant others as well for items, :-)

I am asking everyone to please peruse the table, and will happily sell you tickets, :-)

I have some lovely things already promised or given...Thanks!...'Stacia