[Namron] Miss Yall

Chris Simon chainmansca at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 15:16:21 PST 2008

Sadly no I have to work for any who need it here is my current contact info.

  Chris Simon
  217 East 34th
  Tulsa Ok 74105

  Phone: 918-978-8558 (lost all my numbers when my old phone bit it)

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote:
  It's good to hear from you.  Are we going to see you this weekend at Winter War Maneuvers?  Also, give me a call sometime.  I don't have your new number.

Donnchadh

Chris Simon wrote:      Hello all

    Just thought I would say hello and that I miss my homies down in Namron.
  I hope everyone is doing well and in good health.

  Cheers

  Aethelred