[Namron] We have a new grandbaby!

Jolene Graves meraud at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 19 11:24:04 PST 2008

I've always been partial to Jolene.

Congratulations,

Meraud (MKA Jolene:^)
  -----Original Message-----
  From: namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:namron-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org]On Behalf Of Marion Makkingze
  Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2008 11:26 PM
  To: Clann_Lochlan at yahoogroups.com; Barony of Namron; Derryk Carr; Meadhbh
at Work; Wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.com
  Subject: [Namron] We have a new grandbaby!

  Greetings to all:  Yesterday, Feb. 16, at 2pm our son and his wife became
parents for the 4th time.  Our 2nd granddaughter, Jolene Mary Jalaska
Johnson ( we call her Mary) was born.  She weighed 3 lbs. 13 oz. and is 17
inches long.  She is happy and healthy, was kicking and cooing and looking
around when I saw her today.  Mom, Dad, big brothers, Dakota and Hunter, and
big sister, Faith are doing well.
  HL Thomas Quilliam and Lady Marion Makkingze