[Namron] PBS Program

Isobel de Kirkbryde kirkbryde at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 24 19:26:31 PST 2008

There was a lot of hard work that went into that and although they called us eccentric, I thought it was a wonderful way to give a good introduction to people about who we are.  How do we know it was someone in the Barony that complained and is there any way that we could get together a petition to encourage them to play it again?

Lady Isobel

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair <donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us> wrote: It is with a sad heart that I must inform the Barony that the
documentary Medieval: The Barony of Namron will not be showing anymore
on OETA.  It seems that one of our populace complained to OETA about the
program and so they pulled it.

Since that individual obviously felt so strongly that they felt they had
to take this action, I would now like to invite them to step forward and
explain why they felt they had to do this.

In Service,
Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair
Baron of Namron

Lady Isobel de Kirkbryde leanbh a Úna
Guild Head of the Guild of St. Camillus de Lellis, Kingdom of Ansteorra
V-Scribe Canton of Skorragardr
Member of Clann Lochlan
Member of Clann Haddock