[Namron] PBS Program

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Feb 25 05:33:52 PST 2008

HE Annabelle wrote:
> That may be part of the problem.  The only time I remember releases
> being asked for was the night the young filmmaker showed it for his
> class grading project.  If someone wasn't there, they may not have
> been contacted to sign a release.  And many of the people filmed
> weren't at that showing.  That includes many non-SCA people-vendors
> and performers at the fair.

I know there are conditions where a release is not needed.
Unfortunately, I haven't done the research on said requirements in video
media, as that is not my forte.  Maybe I'll do some digging around on
the web if I get a chance today.

Either way, this is literally a shame.  So many people have expressed
their joy at being on television, able to show friends and family what
they do on a weekend.  And it has certainly given us some good exposure
to the public, better than any flyers would.

I hope this doesn't hurt Joe's career, either.

Baron Ulf