[Namron] PBS Program

Dan Corley okiewriter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 25 13:24:44 PST 2008

Checked with an atty. Unless the person was actually interviewed or deliberately had a speaking role, a release is not necessary. If they appear at a public gathering their consent is not necessary for them to be included in a tape or film in a background role.
Cormac
Okiewiter

From: baroness_maleah at cox.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 14:09:53 -0600Subject: Re: [Namron] PBS Program

While Joe collected some releases at the film school showing, I know he collected some at Populace meetings and privately from other individuals involved. He put a lot of time and effort into this film for his class but has been generous enough to share this with us and others thru the PBS airings. I think it is sad that this effort was brought to a close as it brought us wonderful positive publicity that we otherwise could not have afforded or had the opportunity to obtain.

Maleah