[Namron] THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 25 14:55:12 PST 2008

YIKES!

His Excellency has just asked me to oversee our appearance at The Other
Boleyn Girl premier this Wednesday (27 FEB).

I spoke with Ryan Baker who is in charge of the promotions for the premier
and he asked for up to 15 folks from Namron, Skorragardr and Wiesenfeuer  to
be on hand in Tudor garb to provide lobby ambience as the crowd enters and
to hand out T-Shirts.  He in turn will contact the theatre to make sure
seats are held for that group.  Ryan asked we arrive between 6 and 6:15, as
the doors will open about 6:30.  And he will try to arrange for a place
where we can change into garb ahead of time (I know I will need an assistant
to help put on my Royal Guard outfit).

Right!  If you are interested, please call Ryan direct at 848-6800 x. 323 so
he can get you on the list.

And if anyone needs a ride, I will have an extra seat, and plan to leave
Norman about 5:30.

Wolfgang

Dear Cameron, Shawn, and Kim:

Hi all!  I don't know if you'll remember us - Moroch - but we're a marketing
company here in Oklahoma City that handles promotions and publicity for
upcoming films.  You guys were kind enough to help us out with ERAGON in the
December of 2006.

We're doing a screening of THE OTHER BOLEYN GIRL, based on Philippa
Gregory's first in a series of novels about romance and intrigue during the
English reformation, this coming Wednesday, February 27th, at the Harkins
Bricktown 16, 7:30PM.  We've got a box of tee-shirts - half of them are
green and read "Team Anne" and half are red and read "Team Mary," as in the
Boleyn sisters (obviously).  I think it'd be great to have three or four of
your members, in full historical regalia, at the screening to hand out these
tee-shirts to our attendees and get them to root for one team or another.
Plus, it'd be great to get a Henry VIII, since his look is so iconic.

The costumes in the film were designed by Sandy Powell, the Academy
Award-winning designer who has done past historical films including
SHAKESPEARE IN LOVE, INTERVIEW WITH THE VAMPIRE, GANGS OF NEW YORK, and
EDWARD II.

Obviously, we can provide reserved seating for your members.

The Wiki on the film is here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Other_Boleyn_Girl_%28film%29

The trailer can be viewed here:
http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/theotherboleyngirl/ (QuickTime)

Feel free to write or give me a call at my office - 405.848.6800, extension
323.  I look forward to hearing from you!

Regards,
Ryan Baker
Promotions Account Executive

MOROCH