[Namron] The Other Boelyn Girl

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 28 08:55:26 PST 2008

I would love to go.  The 9th might be good, we could go to the afternoon showing, which is usually cheaper than the evening show.  I'm game, we'll need it after cooking all day Saturday.

Mel

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comTo: namron at ansteorra.org; wiesenfeuer at yahoogroups.comDate: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 10:37:55 -0600Subject: [Namron] The Other Boelyn Girl

Hello all,Ok for those who are not able to make it to the viewing of "The Other Boelyn Girl" tonight I would like to organize a time for us to go see the movie together. When is good for people? I was thinking Friday March 7 or Sunday March 9. Please let me know what you think. YIS,Cat