[Namron] Wedding test (UNCLASSIFIED)

Stacy Robinson katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 17 16:05:06 PST 2008

Have to excuse the mass e-mailing but this was to funny not to share

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

I was a very happy man. My wonderful girlfriend

and I had been dating for over a year, and so we

decided to get married. There was only one

little thing bothering me...It was her beautiful

younger sister.

My prospective sister-in-law was twenty-two, wore very

tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less. It had to

be deliberate.

One day her "little" sister called and asked me to

come over to check the wedding invitations. She was

alone when I arrived, and she whispered to me that she

had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't

overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once

before I got married and committed my life to her sister.

Well, I was in total shock, and couldn't say a word.

She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if

you want one last wild fling, just come up and get me."

I was stunned and frozen in shock as I watched her go

up the stairs. I stood there for a moment, then turned

and made a beeline straight to the front door. I

opened the door, and headed straight towards my car.

Lo and behold, my entire future family was standing

outside, all clapping!

With tears in his eyes, my father-in-law hugged me and

said, "We are very happy that you have passed our

little test. We couldn't ask for a better

man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

And the moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.

Elaine Evans, A.O. USMS, S/Iowa

123 E. Walnut, Room 289