[Namron] FW: Aten Sun cross stitch

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 31 05:19:51 PST 2008

I sent a missive last week about the Gift Basket for Gulf Wars.  HE Maleah found this and sent it to me.  It is the Populace Badge of the Kingdom of Atenveldt.  I used this pattern to make several belt favors when I lived in the Kingdom.  Again, a wonderful gift basket item, as the King and Queen could use them for largesse.  It would also make a lovely pattern for cupcovers or bookmarks (embroidered) or for thank you notes (illumination).

Melisande

From: baroness_maleah at cox.netTo: melisandedf at hotmail.comSubject: Aten Sun cross stitch Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:01:33 -0600

Here is the copy I have of the pattern for the Atenveldt sun we had talked about share it at you pleasure.
The suggested colors for the pattern are:

B= DMC798
Y= DMC444
Black 310 for the outline work and details on the sun.

Hope this helps.

Maleah