[Namron] Welcome home Orlando

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 2 12:40:48 PST 2008

YAY!!! Welcome home Orlando!!!
Siobhan

Kirsten Pupek <dnk_p at hotmail.com> wrote:    .hmmessage P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body.hmmessage { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  Hey all,
 Just a quick note to let you know that Orlando has made it home safe and sound for his two week R and R. He came in at about 4:30 p.m. yesterday (Jan. 1) and my family and I picked him up at the airport. We had a huge banner that said welcome home Lt. Dan Pupek and people in the airport clapped when he came in. It was kind of neat! Anyhoo ... just thought I would let you all know. We will do our best to see everyone while he is here. We will be at Namron pop tonight and at Coronation as well.
 Hugs to all,
 Caterina

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.