[Namron] Mongol Movie

Nancy Peay npeay at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:37:23 PDT 2008

I saw Mongol yesterday, and I recommend it.  It has gorgeous scenery, good performances, good fight and battle scenes, and lots of really cool furry hats.  Showtimes have changed slightly, so check the listings before you go.SelvaFrom: melisandedf at hotmail.comTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Mon, 30 Jun 2008 07:33:40 -0700Subject: [Namron] Mongol Movie

AMC Quail Springs Mall has the movie "Mongol" showing.  It is about the rise of Genghis Khan.  Show times are 11:00, 1:45, 4:30, 7:20 and 10:15.

MelisandeEarn cashback on your purchases with Live Search - the search that pays you back! Learn More