[Namron] Roman Art Exhibit Update

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 04:37:04 PDT 2008

Well, as long as I show up on time then I am certain that two hours is more
than enough for myself.  But I dont see any reason why those that wanted
too, could show up earlier than 3pm since the exhibit is open 10am to 5pm.
I need to call them today about some other questions, so i will verify when
I call.

Bless
Sæmundr inn skærr

--
God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/