[Namron] Namron Pike Drill

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 04:15:24 PDT 2008

Wolfgang

Can you confirm the length of the poles you are wanting to use for
practice?  I think you said 7 foot.

Sarait and I purchased a couple last night but all they had were 6' and 8'.
The 8' seems way too long but we thought it would be easier to cut it off
than to use wood glue to build up a fake base and shape it up to 7'  LOL
Sæmundr the delirously tired and goofy

On Thu, Jul 17, 2008 at 11:27 PM, JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> For this Sunday, I invite those interested in Pike Drill to meet at
> Namron's Archery Practice which begins 3 pm Sunday on Lord Christian's
> land at 19300 SE 149th St. in Newalla.  I'll supply Pole Arms and all
> you need to bring is a note pad and pencil and the desire to have fun
> and maybe a tease or 2 we can throw at the Archers :)
>
> Dress comfortably and I do ask that you wear regular shoes and not sandals
> or flip flops.
>
> I look forward to seeing you Sunday!
>
> In Service
> Wolfgang

God is a scientist, not a magician - Albert Einstein

My life, my hobbies, and pictures at http://jimcouch.googlepages.com/