[Namron] Roman Art Exhibit Update

Lindsey Lewis lindseybellam at aol.com
Sun Jul 20 01:29:42 PDT 2008

Great exhibit, it is up there until October, if you can make time and go,
the level of carving was impressive, lots of neat Roman shoes on carved
feet, beautiful draperies, armour I discovered is not just one or two rows
of narrow strips with fringe on the bottom, but more like six or more rows
(which makes a lot more sense). The Pharoh Tut exhibit is coming to Dallas
Museum of Art in the late fall, I will post more info as I get it. Also at
the Fred Jones Museum of Arts right here in Namron there is an exhibit of
Russian icons that looks to be well worth a visit, I will get more info.
This was a fun afternoon -Gwyneth