[Namron] Fw: Slow Dance (poem)

Mike Andrews W5EGO mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Mon Jul 28 04:19:04 PDT 2008

On Sun, Jul 27, 2008 at 10:51:34PM -0500, Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya wrote:
> Sorry, but the 'slow dance' email is a hoax.  As a general note: No one
> EVER donates money because people forward spam. If an email ever says
> otherwise, it's likely going to be found on the Snopes hoaxes page...
>
> http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/medical/slowdance.asp
>
> - Zubeydah

She's 100% correct in all regards.

I run E-mail servers for my living. There's no way for X to track who
sent an E-mail from A to B. It's just not built that way, and anyone
who says otherwise either doesn't understand how it works, or (worse)
does understand and is deliberately telling an untruth.

--
Mike Andrews        /   Michael Fenwick    Barony of Namron, Ansteorra
mikea at mikea.ath.cx  /   Amateur Extra radio operator W5EGO