[Namron] FW: Tulsa County Med Faire

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Tue Jul 29 04:26:14 PDT 2008

Forwarded by Request

________________________________

From: Lady Catin [mailto:lady_catin at yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 7:40 PM
To: northkeep at ansteorra.org; mooneschadowe at yahoogroups.com; Carla/Ciana;
Emily Minier
Subject: Tulsa County Med Faire

Calling All Fighters!

Calling All Artisans!

Calling All Bards!

Calling EVERYONE ELSE!

Tulsa County Parks invites one and all to participate in the First
King's Champion Medieval Faire.  The website is www.kingschampion.com
<http://www.kingschampion.com> .

The Date:  August 16th and 17th, 2008

The Location:  Chandler Park, Tulsa, OK

The Times:  10 AM to 8 PM on Saturday, 10 AM to 5 PM on Sunday

The Liaison: Kale Kourtikina at lady_catin at yahoo.com or (918) 810-7108

***Camping is available!  It will be $2 per person, per night.  Please
contact me to let me know how many people, on how many nights.

The Barony of Northkeep will be hosting its annual Dionnadir and Ensign
Tournaments on Saturday.  Dancing, Vendors, and Fighting will abound
throughout the day.  Did we mention FIGHTING??

Come help us make this an event to remember!

In Service,

Kuria Kale

In ancient times, cats were worshipped as gods. They have never
forgotten this. - Terry Pratchett