[Namron] archery practice?

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 30 11:57:26 PDT 2008

Right now I'm still trying to decide if Pike Drill should be at Archery or
at Regional on Saturday, although right now Saturday may not work out for
me; I'll know in a couple days.  But please, if you are interested in
swinging the poles a bit, let me know your preference, and if there is
enough interest for Regional, I'll try and force my schedule to work.

Wolfgang

  _____