[Namron] History question

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Wed Jul 30 23:47:38 PDT 2008

Sorry all,
    When I posted the Colors list for the B&B's I inadvertently left out Baron Olaf (that's what posting before going to bed or when you are in a hurry will do to you). As others have already told you his colors are blue and red. The "motley" of colors referred to for Baron Pepin is a long story which any one of us who have been around for a while can tell you. I'll just say monumental fight with the College of Heralds and they are, to be polite,  challenging to paint. Did I mention I HATE red????
Baron Olaf has moved to the northeastern part of the state and plays only occasionally now. Wish we saw more of him (he's a great cook).

Maleah
whose feet are clay