[Namron] FW: [Ansteorra] Ursae-Lyons Persona Triathlon

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 5 04:55:32 PDT 2008

If you didn't see this on the Ansteorran list, I wanted to cross post....sounds like fun.  I am trying to figure out what the heck I am going to do.  Still time to get busy!

Melisande> Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2008 14:05:49 -0500> From: garbaholic at gmail.com> To: ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> Subject: [Ansteorra] Ursae-Lyons Persona Triathlon> > The Barony of Bjornsborg presents a Persona Triathlon> At their fall event Ursae – Lyons, October 17-19, 2008> > Five categories are composed of Functional Arts, Culinary Arts,> Costuming Arts,Visual arts, Fiber Arts. Each entrant is to present> three items (no more and no less) in three different categories.> Every item is to be related in some way to a specific persona, whether> it was something the persona would have made, owned, ate, etc.> > The categories are broad and have suggested examples to help> determine where your art may be included. If your art is not listed,> it may be added by emailing the coordinator prior to the event, or> assigned a category on the day of the event.> > * A single item may not be cross entered in different categories.> > * Documentation is required for each entry and must explain how the> item relates to the chosen persona.> > * The ladies of the fields and the baron and baroness, will make their> choices, and there may be as many as three winners chosen.> > * Further information will be posted on the website> http://wiki.budgardr.org/villagers/haraldr/ursae_lyon_ii_triathlon as> it becomes available.> > * Contact: HL Alexandria Doyle, coordinator, at garbaholic at gmail.com> with any questions.> > > -- > "I'm buying this fabric/book now in case I have an emergency...you> know, having to suddenly make presents for everyone, sickness,flood,> injury, mosquito infestations, not enough silk in the house, it's> Friday..." ;)> _______________________________________________> Ansteorra mailing list> Ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org> http://lists.ansteorra.org/listinfo.cgi/ansteorra-ansteorra.org