[Namron] PARTY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CelticNorthStar at aol.com CelticNorthStar at aol.com
Mon Jul 14 11:14:54 PDT 2008

Greetings all. Please cross post this to as many lists as you have access  in
the northern region and beyond.

Gaelan

Greetings Great and Mighty Populace of Ansteorra,

A Historical Event is about to come back to Life.

The Canton of Skarrgard invites one and all to join them for:

Mid Summers Feast and Gaelan and Brenna Garrett's  3rd - 2nd  Annual Gee I
Didn't Want To Go To Pensic's Anyway Party !!!!!!

This is a great site for recruitment for future members !!!!! So Garb is
Optional but Encouraged !!!!!!!

To be held on the 2nd Day of August 2008 at the Beautiful Shawnee,  Oklahoma
Twin Lakes Park

Event will start at 10 am and shall run till dark or we are all wore  out.

This will be a day trip event with a potluck dinner. So bring a dish to
share and meat to have cooked on the grill. As Chef Grenouille (Chef  Gromwee)
will be on site with 2 propane grills and will prepare your meat to  your likings.

Bring your swim suits as we have full access to the lake for swimming (NO
Life Guards are on Duty) till dark.

We have the On-Site Pavilion from 10 am to 4 pm and we have the rest of the
park till dark. There are 10 picnic tables under pavilion and a whole lot of
grass area. Bring portable shade and your lawn chairs.

But wait there is more.......
The Barony of Wiesenfeuer has said we are scared to get wet. So they have
thrown the Holy Water Grenade and have Declared Water Wars. So come out and
defend your Honor in this War of Water. Bring your Squirt Guns and Water
Grenades.

But wait there is more........
We have plenty of room to host the Northern Regional Fighter Practice both
Heavy and Light. So bring your gear and bring your marshals. This could be a
great recruitment for fighting.

Please bring your own water vessels. There is potable well water on  site.

But wait there is more............
Bards and Performers and Dancers and Drummers you are most welcome to come
out and perform and entertain.

Now for the Bad news.......

This site is a public city park so the site is dry. No Alcohol !!!!. Also
Mundane's have access to the park so we must put on our Play in Public  Display.
Due to Public presence and for safety reasons there is no Thrown Weapons or
Archery available on this site.
Other than that no holds barred. Come out and have fun.

What to Bring you ask ?

Meat for the Grill - Hamburgers, Hot Dogs, Steak, Pork,and Chicken if  you
like.
Chips
Cold Salads
Cold Cuts
Cheese
Bread
 Buns
Catsup, Mustard, Mayo
Drinks
Desserts
Anything Not Listed Edible.

House Celtic North Star Shall be bringing the Chef Grenouille and his  grills
and the Chef will be preparing a corn on the cob boil and baked beans as
well as the meats brought to be cooked.

Now for the best part........
Site Fee........ $0.00

So Come on out and lets Party!!!!!!!!!!!

Laird Gaelan Garret
Event Steward